* Command & Conquer
* How-To : Python, Freeplane, and Darktable pt4
* Graphics : Inkscape
* My Story: Installing Ubuntu
* Everyday Ubuntu: Getting Help
* Book Review: Math Adventures With Python
* Review: Lubuntu 19.04
* Linux Certified
* Ubuntu Games: Auto-Chess Pt1
plus: News, The Daily Waddle, Q&A, Crossword and more.
Get it while it’s hot: https://www.legacy.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-146/
In article “Getting Help” the author doesn’t mention Arch Linux and Gentoo’s wikis. I don’t wanna be rude but with 20 years experience in IT yet never heard of them wikis, I assume the author never ran into troubles because when you have troubles big or small, Arch Linux and Gentoo’s wikis are the first place you should visit. And then there’s IRC, freenode.
Comments are closed.