Wow! I can’t believe it’s been three years. The release of issue 36 (and Lucid Lynx!) marks the 3rd anniversary of FCM. We’ve gone far from those first posts in the Ubuntu Forums and we have you — all of our supporters and readers — to thank for it. (Also, big props to our Full Circle Podcast hosts! If you haven’t go listen to the latest episode once you finish reading the magazine.) Here’s to many more years and issues!
- Some thoughts on year three of FCM.
- Command and Conquer.
- How To: Program in Python – Part 10, Retouching in GIMP – Part 3, and Use Google Effectively.
- Book Review – Automating Linux and Unix System Administration.
- MOTU Interview – Jo Shields.
- Top 5 – Scanning Applications.
- Plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual goodness!
Download issue 36 here.
(Oh, and we’ve finally got that redesign up!)
Congratulation for a third anniversary. Hope more article will be pubilsh on the next issue.
Congratulations on your third year, I have been reading now since about issue 15, and really enjoy your free magazine. Keep up with the great work!
Keep the nice work that you have done all this years 🙂
Good job to have lasted so long for a free webzine. I think I can, in behalf of the french translation team (that I’m being part of), sing a “Happy birthday 2 U !”
Comments are closed.